March 14, 2011

New!

I just LOVE this new sofa that we have in our shop. It has great lines; very sophisticated; VERY comfortable!
Tufted Lee sofa $3125
W88xD35xH35
A small pair of ottomans look great in front of a coffee table, under a console table, or in front of a fireplace. Use them for additional seating or pull them up to your favorite chair to prop your feet on. (I could really use one right now while I'm watching The Bachelor finale!) The nailheads finish them off perfectly.
Pair of Marshall Edward Piedmont ottomans $600 each
One of our favorite staples revamped in a new finish!
This sofa sold as SOON as we got it! I didn't even have a chance to get it on the blog. I wanted to share it with you because we can special order it for you. This sofa has 1800 hand driven nailheads and SO much style.
Marshall Edward 74" Camden sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment