August 10, 2010

I Spy...

I love playing my adult version of "I Spy" each time I pick up a new design magazine. I look for items that Circa carries or I've seen our designers use in recent projects.

I love these burlap cone pendants that we have in our shop:
$650 each (sold as a pair)
See how a designer published in the September 2010 Veranda used them over an island in a French style kitchen:
In the same issue of Veranda, I spotted Circa's favorite Lee Bongo bar stool used in a yellow linen in this kitchen. The yellow is a fun contrast:
This nailhead enhanced stool comes in lots of sizes (17"x17"x30" barstool;17"x17"x22", 16"x16"x18", 16"x16"x24" ottomans). There are also varying base options. Check them out on Lee's website.
I recognized these seat cushions when flipping through the September 2010 House Beautiful:
As seen at Circa:
$35 for a set of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment