April 16, 2013

Two Times Now Yall

I don't even know the Cuban shuffle, but yes, I just quoted it. This is because I have been rather slack with blog posts, I feel like, and here I am- blogging TWICE in one day! But, this just couldn't wait...
 
Southern Living's May 2013 issue features a two page spread on our very own, Cindy Smith! In the article titled "Organic Modern," Southern Living shows a gorgeous outdoor setting designed by Cindy, which utilizes many different textures to create an outdoor room that is comfortable, beautiful and perfect for entertaining. The magazine gives you tips, to create the look on your own.
 
Of course, we would always be more than happy to help in any way possible!
 
 

 
And, if you can't get info of this design, you can see more of the house in Jane and Cindy's book: The Welcoming House
 

No comments:

Post a Comment